The industry’s Small Talk Saves Lives television advert continues to play on terrestrial and satellite TV. On 11 February a slot was secured to run it on Channel 4 during a programme called Losing it: Our Mental Health Emergency, which aired at 22:00. The programme was seen as a natural fit for the advert and the prime-time slot allowed it to reach a significant audience.
This complements the additional video on demand advertising that has been running on YouTube, Facebook and Instagram, and through targeted desktop and mobile advertising, and continues to deliver great results for the campaign.
The latest statistics around phase 4 of the campaign show that:
- Facebook has seen 1.74m impressions with almost 25,000 link clicks
- Across Facebook and Instagram, the video has been viewed 522,000 times
- So far, there have been a total of almost 18,000 additional engagements (13,688 post likes, 263 comments and 3,935 shares)
- YouTube has seen 1.79m impressions and a view through rate of 26 percent
- London is still the top performer for view through rates (70.38%) whilst Liverpool now has the highest click through rate (5.03%)
- The average desktop interaction time is 17 seconds resulting in an overall interaction time of 93 hours